NanoScope Analysis 是做材料表面形貌分析经常要用到原子力显微镜（AFM）。做完全实验后，一般都要对图进行各种处理。AFM图处理软件，可以对图进行表面粗糙度、3D化等各种处理。是做表面分析必备的软件。
NanoScope Analysis is a software package for analyzing SPM data (images ramp data HSDC etc.) collected using Bruker SPMs. Current features and improvements include:
- New! Automation of image processing and analysis using “Run History” and browser improvements
- New! Image Export allows export of images to BMP TIFF PNG and JPG with or without scale and color bar and either at a given dpi or with the original pixels. Works with “Run History” to allow many files to be exported at once.
- New! Creation of AVI movies using Image Export and Run History
- New! Support for SIS files from Bruker NEOS microscopes
- New! Threshold indicator for Flatten and Plane-fit
- Synchronized cursors and analyses: select multiple channels by control-clicking on the tabs. Subsequent analyses or cursors will be applied to all selected channels
- Color table editor: choose Commands>Adjust image color scale from the menu
- Additional monitor size support now includes netbooks laptops multiple monitors etc.
- Linearity verification
- Compatible with data from both NanoScope and SPMLab based Scanning Probe Microscopes
- All major functions of Nanoscope v8.xx offline
- More intuitive organization of channels and files – no more overlapping windows
- Image processing and analysis history with Undo/Redo
- Save your image processing and analysis work at the end of the day and automatically recreate it later
- Compatible with 64bit operating systems and Windows 7
- Choose between automatic or ‘as captured’ data scaling
- Improved image display of quantitative data
- Improved hi-res 3D rendering
- Context sensitive online help — just hit F1
- Particle Analysis
- Bearing Analysis
- Image Math (add subtract multiply divide images or scaled ‘unit image’)
- Arbitrary image rotation (not just multiples of 90 degrees)
Histogram based data range/brightness/contrast & color table selection
Using NanoScope Analysis software to process a raw image
1. Install the NanoScope Analysis if not already done so
2. For the first time of using suggest open the raw data image file on:
K:\Student\Science\School of Pharmacy and Biomedical Science\James Smith\NanoScope Analysis Software\example.000. All raw data files have a number suffix code – they can only be opened using AFM software. Open the file.
3. The image will open but will need to be levelled. This is usually (in the example.000 case) achieved using the rolling pin ‘Flatten’ icon. Press Execute.
4. The example image is a bit blurred and can be improved using a filter: Filters > Median and then set the value to 5 x 5 a nice compromise (try different ones to make sure). Press Execute.
5. The image can then be exported by saving first as a .bmp file (use this format to ensure highest possible print resolution – don’t use .jpg). Use right mouse click > Export > Screen Display and add a filename etc.
That’s it! There are of course many other image processing tools such as 3d views (not usually good for DNA) and line profiles (Section icon). There will be added here later.